Here is a selection of frequently asked questions about this app.
1. For which platforms is Yvo available?
Yvo is available for iOS, only for iPad.
2. Is there an Android version of the App?
No, there is no Android version yet.
3. Is there an smartphone (e.g. iPhone) version of the App?
No, there is no smartphone version yet.
4. How can I see Yvo in the App Store?
You can only find Yvo in the App Store of the devices for which it is available. So, currently you can only find Yvo if you search in the App Store on an iPad. However, you can always find Yvo if you search within the app section of iTunes or if you use the following hyperlink https://itunes.apple.com/nl/app/yvo/id1080609952.
5. Will there be a version for Android tablets, or smartphones, soon?
Because we think user experience is very important, we first want to further improve the iOS version, such as maximalizing the game experience, before we move on to other platforms and devices.
6. What is the best way to play Yvo? Is there a manual?
To discover how Yvo exactly works is part of the fun. However, if you want to find out more about the game workings you can read the set of rules (only in Dutch) here.