The Advisory Board represents our stakeholders. It monitors the organizational aspects of our research and educational programmes in biannual meetings with the programme director. In addition, individual members are free to give (un)solicited advice and may be asked to provide advice on specific topics.
The Advisory Board is composed of five members:
- Prof. dr. Franciska de Jong (chair): member of Governing Board NWO
- Prof. dr. Peter van Tienderen: dean of the Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam
- Prof. dr. Margot van Mulken: dean of the Faculty of Arts, Radboud University
- Prof. dr. Esther-Mirjam Sent: professor of Economics, Radboud University
- Prof. dr. Paul Smits: vice-chairman of the Board of Directors, Radboud University Medical Center